Gates of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm, Ta Som
– Tonle Sap Lake (biggest freshwater lake in southeast Asia), taking boat trip visiting fishing community.
– Buffet dinner and watch Khmer traditional dancing show.
– Landmine museum, War museum, and Angkor national museum.
– Silk Farm: whole process of making silk product
– Artisan D Angkor- reteaching younger generations about carvings of sandstone, marble, lacquer. And
– Cambodian Cultural Village
– Massage and Spas
– Touring around town, ie old market, pub street, night market.
– 1- Day: $37/person
– 3- Days: $62/person (Vaild for 10 days)
– 7 Days: $72/person (Vaild for 1 month)
Thank you and I hope you have a memorable and enjoyable visit at the Angkor temples and Siem Reap!!!